How to request an appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- By using our online services, Patient Access – if you are not registered to use this service, please register for our online services
- Calling Massingham Surgery on 01485 520521 or Docking Surgery on 01485 521135
Great Massingham and Docking Surgeries are one of 21 local GP surgeries who are working together to offer additional appointments to our patients. We offer appointments on alternate Saturdays from 08:00-13:00, pre booked only.
How do I access the service?
The provision of this service is only available to patients who are registered with one of the 21 surgeries within West Norfolk.
Appointments are made via the patient’s own GP surgery and are available to patients who are unable to access appointments during normal surgery hours or when surgery appointments are fully booked.
What conditions can be treated?
The hubs are designed to treat patients with acute minor ailments who require a face to face clinical assessment in order to be treated appropriately. Appointments are available with a GP, nurse or HCA.
Patients who cannot be seen:
- Babies under 12 weeks old
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Chronic disease or long-term condition management that requires continuity of care
- Severe mental health problems
- Patients identified with a potentially life-threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care settings
- Walk-in patients
Please let the practice know in sufficient time that you are unable to keep your appointment so that your appointment can be given to another patient.
To cancel, you can:
- Use our Cancel an Appointment triage
- Telephone the surgery